Phone: (800) 219-3779
Email: Email me
Christina Jimenez founded the Jimenez Law Firm, P.C. She has successfully represented hundreds of clients over the past several years in criminal matters and custody disputes. Ms. Jimenez is a firm believer in dispute resolution through negotiation. However, Ms. Jimenez enjoys representing her clients in the courtroom and has proven herself to be a skilled litigator.
Ms. Jimenez is the managing partner of two firms located in the Dallas-Fort Worth area and in West Texas.
Ms. Jimenez received her Bachelors of Business Administration from the University of Texas at San Antonio. She received her law degree from Texas Wesleyan University School of Law.
- Texas Wesleyan University School of Law, Fort Worth, Texas
- University of Texas at San Antonio, San Antonio, Texas
- Honors: cum laude
- Major: Business Administration
Professional Associations and Memberships
- The Dallas Bar Association
- The Dallas Bar Association – Family Law Section
- The State Bar of Texas – Family Law Section
- The Denton Bar Association
- The American Bar Association
- The State Bar of Texas – General Practice, Solo and Small Firms Section
- The State Bar of Texas – Criminal Justice Section
- The State Bar of Texas – Juvenile Section
- The State Bar of Texas – Hispanic Issues Section
- The State Bar of Texas – Litigation Section
- The State Bar of Texas – Women and the Law Section
- Alpha Kappa Psi